4 Levels Of Challenging Progression
Get All four levels! Unleash Your Male Potential
- An entire 52 weeks of workouts
- Perfectly progressed for the male metabolism!
- Individually tailored through rest-based training
- Metabolic optimization to heal the metabolism, burn fat and keep it off
GET ALL FOUR LEVELS AND SAVE $40
”Three 15-minute workouts a week and thirty-pound weight loss! This was crazy easy! -- Eric P.
The Creator's Story..
At forty I was out of shape and struggling. I was training 6 days a week, eating decent, and just not getting any results. Then I started taking my own advice. I started training less frequently but with higher quality workouts using rest-based training to hit the perfect intensity.
Let's face it, 40 is different than when you are younger. As we age we need to know how to manage intensity and do enough but not too much. That is why I developed Metabolic Male.
I figured out my Goldilocks level and everything changed. I have used the principles in Metabolic Male to get and stay in shape through my forties
A Fast-Action, High-Instensity workout designed just for men. Results in 15 minutes, three times per week..
Metabolic Male is a male only workout program that burns fat, shapes muscle, raises Testosterone and fights aging around the clock. While you’re relaxing, walking the dog or asleep in bed, it continues to work its magic on your metabolism for up to hours, perhaps even days, AFTER you workout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there modifications for the exercises?
How are these workouts different from Metabolic Prime?
Can I see a sample?
How long are these workouts?
How much does it cost?
What equipment do I need?
What level should I start with?
What makes this a male only workout??
What is rest based training?
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
I am low testosterone, will this work for me?
Does this come with a nutrition or coaching program?
Based on Cutting-Edge, Specific Scientific Research
Men also want to optimize testosterone levels and improve health. They want to do this in a way that works with their unique fitness levels and physical abilities.
So how does one design a workout that raises testosterone levels in men, provides great overall fitness (i.e. simultaneous cardio and resistance training benefits), excels at fat loss, builds muscle, does not cause excessive hunger and cravings, honors the fact that as individuals we all respond to something different and, most importantly is time efficient?
Research provides clues.
- An October 2012 study published in the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research (Volume 26, #10, PMID: 22796997) showed shorter rest periods in workouts elicited more testosterone and minimized excess cortisol. This translates into more muscle gain (testosterone) & less hunger and cravings (cortisol). Rest-based training, like that used in Metabolic Male uses short rest periods. It does this in a way that allows the individual man to be self-autonomous in the workout. It also shortens workout time.
- Two studies published in March 2008 from the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research (volume 22, #2, PMID: 18550957 & PMID: 18550956) showed that hormonal responses (testosterone & cortisol) in male weight lifters during exercise were variable depending on different protocols. The first study showed different protocols (high reps & low weight, low reps & high weight, and two other protocols) created maximum testosterone responses depending on the individual man. The second study showed that when these men were given the protocol that elicited the greatest testosterone response they got better results in muscle gain. This shows that there is no one way to go about exercise and that workouts should be individualized, not one-size-fits-all.
But the female metabolism prefers burning less sugar and more fat.
This may sound bad, but men have the advantage in the post-workout period (PMID: 14599232). Men have greater afterburn effects. Some studies even hint men can burn fat for 48 hours after intense workouts.
(29(3), PMID: 25162652), showed a concentric lifting workout that combined aerobic intervals generated a a greater calorie burn than the same amount of time spent doing cardio or weights alone.
Metabolic Male takes advantage of the same type of combination training.
Why is this better?
It takes advantage of a psychological principle called "self-determination theory." The idea is that when individuals are given control over their workout rest periods, they don't push less hard, they optimize intensity.
The second trial instructed the men to rest as long as they felt was adequate and resume the workout when they “felt” ready.
The average rest taken? 118 seconds, almost identical to the two minutes research determined was optimal. This shows individualizing rest was safer and as effective, if not more effective.
You got this! This is a workout you can do, and be consistent with because you are in charge of your own intensity and the workouts are short, intense and effective.
The only rest-based, follow-along, metabolic conditioning workouts for men on the market
GET STARTED WITH THE ENTIRE YEAR